Cleansing with Mud Face Masks has been around since ancient times.
Clay Masks help to remove the impurities from your pores and tighten them while toning your skin.
With different skin types from dry to oily, make sure you choose the right mask for your skin type.
Here are a few recipes to try out
Renewing Face Mask
- 1 ounce yellow clay
- 3 tablespoons of pure water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable or carrier oil
- 3 drops of your favorite essential oil
Mix well to form a paste, apply to face, leave for approximately 10 minutes and rinse off
Green Clay Mask
- 1 tablespoon of green clay
- 2 tablespoons of pure water
- 2 – 3 drops of essential oils
Mix well, create paste, apply to skin and rinse off in 10 minutes
Basic Clay Mask Recipe
- 3 tablespoons red clay
- few drops of essential oils – this is optional
- 1 tsp – 1 tablespoon of rosewater or honey
- clean water for right consistency
Mix the first three ingredients well and then add enough water to make the right consistency. Apply a think layer to your skin and rinse off in 10 – 15 minutes. Apply a moisturizer
So be sure to apply a natural moisturizer afterwards.
© 2018, Tes. All rights reserved.